This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI from your PCLUXONIX
. Take a look here
for more details on LUXONIX. Click on http://www.luxonix.com
to get more details about LUXONIX ravity-ESI on LUXONIX's website. Usually the LUXONIX ravity-ESI application is found in the C:\Program Files\LUXONIX\ravity folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for LUXONIX ravity-ESI is C:\Program Files\LUXONIX\ravity\uninst ravity-ESI.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 204.00 KB (208896 bytes) on disk and is named ravity-ESI.exe.
LUXONIX ravity-ESI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 372.87 KB (381815
bytes) on disk.
- ravity-ESI.exe (204.00 KB)
- uninst ravity-ESI.exe (168.87 KB)
The current page applies to LUXONIX ravity-ESI version 1.4.1
LUXONIX ravity-ESI is an application by the software company LUXONIX. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase LUXONIX ravity-ESI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LUXONIX ravity-ESI from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LUXONIX ravity-ESI or simply click the Search field and type in "LUXONIX ravity-ESI". The LUXONIX ravity-ESI app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LUXONIX ravity-ESI in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LUXONIX ravity-ESI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LUXONIX ravity-ESI:
- The publisher is: http://www.luxonix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LUXONIX\ravity\uninst ravity-ESI.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LUXONIX ravity-ESI.
8. After removing LUXONIX ravity-ESI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LUXONIX ravity-ESI that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LUXONIX ravity-ESI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI by LUXONIX from your computer, nor are we saying that LUXONIX ravity-ESI by LUXONIX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:38:27.723