This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI from your PCLUXONIX
. Take a look here
for more details on LUXONIX. Click on http://www.luxonix.com
to get more details about LUXONIX ravity-ESI on LUXONIX's website. Usually the LUXONIX ravity-ESI application is found in the C:\Program Files\LUXONIX\ravity folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for LUXONIX ravity-ESI is C:\Program Files\LUXONIX\ravity\uninst ravity-ESI.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 204.00 KB (208896 bytes) on disk and is named ravity-ESI.exe.
LUXONIX ravity-ESI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 372.87 KB (381815
bytes) on disk.
- ravity-ESI.exe (204.00 KB)
- uninst ravity-ESI.exe (168.87 KB)
The current page applies to LUXONIX ravity-ESI version 1.4.1
LUXONIX ravity-ESI is an application by the software company LUXONIX. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase LUXONIX ravity-ESI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LUXONIX ravity-ESI from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LUXONIX ravity-ESI or simply activate the Search field and type in "LUXONIX ravity-ESI". The LUXONIX ravity-ESI program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LUXONIX ravity-ESI in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LUXONIX ravity-ESI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LUXONIX ravity-ESI:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luxonix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LUXONIX\ravity\uninst ravity-ESI.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LUXONIX ravity-ESI.
8. After removing LUXONIX ravity-ESI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LUXONIX ravity-ESI that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LUXONIX ravity-ESI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI by LUXONIX from your computer, nor are we saying that LUXONIX ravity-ESI by LUXONIX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LUXONIX ravity-ESI in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:38:27.723