This page is about LUPC 5.08 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LUPC 5.08 from your computerMorillon Alain
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Morillon Alain. Please open http://lupc.elimit.eu/
if you want to read more on LUPC 5.08 on Morillon Alain's web page. LUPC 5.08 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LUPC-5.0 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. LUPC 5.08's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LUPC-5.0\unins000.exe. LUPC 5.08's main file takes around 277.00 KB (283648 bytes) and its name is JMAlupc.exe.
The executables below are part of LUPC 5.08. They occupy an average of 5.20 MB (5451633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JMAlupc.exe (277.00 KB)
- libcom.exe (2.02 MB)
- LUPCCounters.exe (59.50 KB)
- MACommun.exe (310.50 KB)
- MACreateUser.exe (33.50 KB)
- MADBLUPC.exe (106.00 KB)
- malupcsrv.exe (564.08 KB)
- set_unsetsce.exe (556.08 KB)
- taskkill.exe (74.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.53 KB)
The current web page applies to LUPC 5.08 version 5.08
LUPC 5.08 is a program by the software company Morillon Alain. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase LUPC 5.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LUPC 5.08 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LUPC 5.08 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LUPC 5.08". The LUPC 5.08 app will be found automatically. After you click LUPC 5.08 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LUPC 5.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LUPC 5.08:
- The web site of the program is: http://lupc.elimit.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LUPC-5.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LUPC 5.08.
8. After uninstalling LUPC 5.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LUPC 5.08 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LUPC 5.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LUPC 5.08 by Morillon Alain from your computer, we are not saying that LUPC 5.08 by Morillon Alain is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LUPC 5.08 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-24 13:08:49.757