This page is about LUPC 4.40 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall LUPC 4.40 from your computerMorillon Alain
. More data about Morillon Alain can be read here
. Further information about LUPC 4.40 can be seen at http://lupc.elimit.eu/
. LUPC 4.40 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\LUPC-4.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. LUPC 4.40's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\LUPC-4.0\unins000.exe". JMAlupc.exe is the LUPC 4.40's main executable file and it takes about 2.25 MB (2356960 bytes) on disk.
LUPC 4.40 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.29 MB (8689233
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JMAlupc.exe (2.25 MB)
- libcom.exe (1.92 MB)
- malupcsrv.exe (1.24 MB)
- set_unsetsce.exe (892.08 KB)
- taskkill.exe (74.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
The current page applies to LUPC 4.40 version 4.40
LUPC 4.40 is an application marketed by the software company Morillon Alain. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove LUPC 4.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LUPC 4.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LUPC 4.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "LUPC 4.40". If it is installed on your PC the LUPC 4.40 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LUPC 4.40 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LUPC 4.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LUPC 4.40:
- The publisher is: http://lupc.elimit.eu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LUPC-4.0\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LUPC 4.40.
8. After uninstalling LUPC 4.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LUPC 4.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LUPC 4.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LUPC 4.40 by Morillon Alain from your computer, nor are we saying that LUPC 4.40 by Morillon Alain is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LUPC 4.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-10 21:20:23.100