LUPC 4.23 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LUPC 4.23 from your computerMorillon Alain
. Check out here
for more info on Morillon Alain. You can see more info related to LUPC 4.23 at http://lupc.elimit.eu/
. LUPC 4.23 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LUPC-4.0 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling LUPC 4.23 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LUPC-4.0\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.21 MB (2320242 bytes) on disk and is labeled JMAlupc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside LUPC 4.23. They take about 8.24 MB (8644771
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JMAlupc.exe (2.21 MB)
- libcom.exe (1.91 MB)
- malupcsrv.exe (1.25 MB)
- set_unsetsce.exe (892.08 KB)
- taskkill.exe (74.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.23
of LUPC 4.23.
LUPC 4.23 is a program by Morillon Alain. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove LUPC 4.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LUPC 4.23 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LUPC 4.23 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LUPC 4.23". If it exists on your system the LUPC 4.23 application will be found very quickly. After you click LUPC 4.23 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LUPC 4.23, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LUPC 4.23:
- The web site of the application is: http://lupc.elimit.eu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LUPC-4.0\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LUPC 4.23.
8. After uninstalling LUPC 4.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LUPC 4.23 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LUPC 4.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LUPC 4.23 by Morillon Alain from your PC, nor are we saying that LUPC 4.23 by Morillon Alain is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LUPC 4.23 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-27 22:19:33.310