LUCiD 1.0.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall LUCiD 1.0.2 from your systemAthentech
. Additional info about Athentech can be read here
. More information about the app LUCiD 1.0.2 can be found at http://www.athentech.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Athentech\LUCiD folder (same installation drive as Windows). LUCiD 1.0.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Athentech\LUCiD\uninst.exe. Lucid.exe is the LUCiD 1.0.2's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.78 MB (2913280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in LUCiD 1.0.2. They occupy 2.86 MB (3000013
bytes) on disk.
- Lucid.exe (2.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (84.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of LUCiD 1.0.2.
LUCiD 1.0.2 is an application released by the software company Athentech. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase LUCiD 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LUCiD 1.0.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LUCiD 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LUCiD 1.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the LUCiD 1.0.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LUCiD 1.0.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LUCiD 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LUCiD 1.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.athentech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Athentech\LUCiD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LUCiD 1.0.2.
8. After uninstalling LUCiD 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LUCiD 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LUCiD 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LUCiD 1.0.2 by Athentech from your computer, nor are we saying that LUCiD 1.0.2 by Athentech is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LUCiD 1.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-30 02:15:14.133