LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 from your computerStacec Srl
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Stacec Srl. More info about the application LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 can be found at http://www.stacec.com
. LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stacec\LSR_2D_TRIAL folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stacec\LSR_2D_TRIAL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0. LSR_2D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1236992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0. They occupy an average of 3.21 MB (3369580
bytes) on disk.
- LSR_2D.exe (1.18 MB)
- LSR_2D64.exe (1.18 MB)
- Quad4m.exe (165.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.0
of LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0.
LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 is an application marketed by Stacec Srl. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0". The LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.stacec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stacec\LSR_2D_TRIAL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0.
8. After uninstalling LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 by Stacec Srl from your PC, we are not saying that LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 by Stacec Srl is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LSR_2D_TRIAL 3.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 17:03:00.520