LSI HDA Modem
This info is about LSI HDA Modem for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall LSI HDA Modem from your systemLSI Corporation
. More information on LSI Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the LSI HDA Modem program is placed in the C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem directory, depending on the user's option during install. LSI HDA Modem's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\agrsmdel. LSI HDA Modem's main file takes about 16.50 KB (16896 bytes) and is named agr64svc.exe.
The executables below are part of LSI HDA Modem. They occupy an average of 16.50 KB (16896
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about LSI HDA Modem version 2.1.95
only. For more LSI HDA Modem versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove LSI HDA Modem from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LSI HDA Modem:
The files below are left behind on your disk by LSI HDA Modem's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmdel.ico
- C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agrsmsvc.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LSI Soft Modem\InstallLocation
LSI HDA Modem is an application by LSI Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase LSI HDA Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LSI HDA Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LSI HDA Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LSI HDA Modem". If it exists on your system the LSI HDA Modem program will be found automatically. When you select LSI HDA Modem in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LSI HDA Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LSI HDA Modem.
8. After removing LSI HDA Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LSI HDA Modem which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LSI HDA Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LSI HDA Modem by LSI Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LSI HDA Modem by LSI Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LSI HDA Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:31:19.653