You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LSC Clarity for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LSC Clarity from your systemLSC Lighting Systems (Aust) Pty. Ltd.
. You can find out more on LSC Lighting Systems (Aust) Pty. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. LSC Clarity is commonly installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\LSC\Clarity" directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. LSC Clarity's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LSC\Clarity\Uninstall.exe". ClaritySupervisor.exe is the LSC Clarity's main executable file and it occupies around 7.20 MB (7547392 bytes) on disk.
LSC Clarity is composed of the following executables which occupy 51.95 MB (54476394
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Clarity.exe (25.51 MB)
- ClaritySupervisor.exe (7.20 MB)
- haspdinst.exe (14.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.36 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- drvinst_amd64.exe (81.00 KB)
- drvinst_ia64.exe (130.50 KB)
- drvinst_x86.exe (77.00 KB)
- Install_Driver.exe (369.29 KB)
This web page is about LSC Clarity version 4721
only. For other LSC Clarity versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LSC Clarity is a program by LSC Lighting Systems (Aust) Pty. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase LSC Clarity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LSC Clarity with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LSC Clarity or simply click the Search field and type in "LSC Clarity". If it exists on your system the LSC Clarity app will be found very quickly. After you select LSC Clarity in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LSC Clarity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LSC Clarity.
8. After removing LSC Clarity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LSC Clarity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LSC Clarity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LSC Clarity by LSC Lighting Systems (Aust) Pty. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that LSC Clarity by LSC Lighting Systems (Aust) Pty. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LSC Clarity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:42:14.190