You can find below details on how to uninstall LS_HSI for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LS_HSI from your computerIntegrator
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Integrator. Click on http://www.noopIntegrator.com
to get more info about LS_HSI on Integrator's website. LS_HSI is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 38.00 KB (38912 bytes) on disk and is titled LSSrvc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in LS_HSI. They occupy 38.00 KB (38912
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to LS_HSI version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other LS_HSI versions:
...click to view all...
LS_HSI is a program offered by the software company Integrator. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove LS_HSI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LS_HSI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LS_HSI or simply click the Search feature and type in "LS_HSI". If it is installed on your PC the LS_HSI application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LS_HSI in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LS_HSI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LS_HSI.
8. After uninstalling LS_HSI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LS_HSI which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LS_HSI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LS_HSI by Integrator from your computer, nor are we saying that LS_HSI by Integrator is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LS_HSI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 14:22:21.080