You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LPILE v2013 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall LPILE v2013 from your PCEnsoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ensoft, Inc.. More data about the application LPILE v2013 can be found at www.ensoftinc.com
. Usually the LPILE v2013 application is installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Lpile2013" folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall LPILE v2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Lpile2013\lp2013-32s_19644.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. LPile2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.97 MB (8355840 bytes) on disk.
LPILE v2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9736736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckNetworkDongle.exe (328.50 KB)
- ei_set_serverip.exe (24.00 KB)
- EnsoftManualsViewer.exe (396.00 KB)
- lp2013-32s_19644.exe (557.03 KB)
- LPile2013.exe (7.97 MB)
- Unikey_client.exe (43.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.05
of LPILE v2013. You can find here a few links to other LPILE v2013 releases:
LPILE v2013 is an application by the software company Ensoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase LPILE v2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LPILE v2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LPILE v2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LPILE v2013". If it is installed on your PC the LPILE v2013 application will be found automatically. When you click LPILE v2013 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LPILE v2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LPILE v2013:
- The software company is: www.ensoftinc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Lpile2013\lp2013-32s_19644.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LPILE v2013.
8. After removing LPILE v2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LPILE v2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LPILE v2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LPILE v2013 by Ensoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that LPILE v2013 by Ensoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LPILE v2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:17:29.800