You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LP Ripper for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LP Ripper from your systemCFB Software
. Open here
for more information on CFB Software. Click on http://www.cfbsoftware.com/lpripper/lpripper.htm
to get more details about LP Ripper on CFB Software's website. Usually the LP Ripper application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LP Ripper directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing LP Ripper is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LP Ripper's main file takes around 1.68 MB (1765376 bytes) and is named LPRipper.exe.
The following executables are contained in LP Ripper. They take 1.83 MB (1913889
bytes) on disk.
- LPRipper.exe (1.68 MB)
- UninstallLPRipper.exe (145.03 KB)
This info is about LP Ripper version 22.214.171.124
only. For more LP Ripper versions please click below:
LP Ripper is an application released by CFB Software. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase LP Ripper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LP Ripper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LP Ripper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LP Ripper". If it is installed on your PC the LP Ripper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LP Ripper in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LP Ripper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LP Ripper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cfbsoftware.com/lpripper/lpripper.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LP Ripper.
8. After removing LP Ripper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LP Ripper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LP Ripper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LP Ripper by CFB Software from your PC, we are not saying that LP Ripper by CFB Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LP Ripper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 16:56:11.297