This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LOS for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall LOS from your computerMaxonSoft
. More data about MaxonSoft can be found here
. LOS is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxonSoft\LOS directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing LOS is C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxonSoft\LOS\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.72 MB (2850816 bytes) on disk and is named Launcher.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with LOS. They occupy about 17.62 MB (18479797
bytes) on disk.
- GameUpdater.exe (2.73 MB)
- Launcher.exe (2.72 MB)
- uninst.exe (342.45 KB)
- LOS.exe (11.52 MB)
- xm.exe (333.23 KB)
This web page is about LOS version 20160203
alone. Click on the links below for other LOS versions:
LOS is an application released by MaxonSoft. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase LOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LOS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LOS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOS". If it exists on your system the LOS app will be found very quickly. When you select LOS in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LOS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LOS.
8. After uninstalling LOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LOS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LOS by MaxonSoft from your PC, we are not saying that LOS by MaxonSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LOS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:17:36.923