LOOT version 0.9.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove LOOT version 0.9.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall LOOT version 0.9.0 from your systemLOOT Team
. More data about LOOT Team can be read here
. More info about the app LOOT version 0.9.0 can be seen at http://loot.github.io
. LOOT version 0.9.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall LOOT version 0.9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.90 MB (3040256 bytes) on disk and is called LOOT.exe.
The executable files below are part of LOOT version 0.9.0. They occupy about 4.12 MB (4317393
bytes) on disk.
- LOOT.exe (2.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about LOOT version 0.9.0 version 0.9.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall LOOT version 0.9.0.Registry keys:
LOOT version 0.9.0 is an application marketed by LOOT Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall LOOT version 0.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LOOT version 0.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LOOT version 0.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOOT version 0.9.0". The LOOT version 0.9.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click LOOT version 0.9.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LOOT version 0.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOOT version 0.9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://loot.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LOOT version 0.9.0.
8. After uninstalling LOOT version 0.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LOOT version 0.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LOOT version 0.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LOOT version 0.9.0 by LOOT Team from your PC, nor are we saying that LOOT version 0.9.0 by LOOT Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOOT version 0.9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:16:41.337