LOOT version 0.12.3
LOOT version 0.12.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.3 from your systemLOOT Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on LOOT Team. Please open https://loot.github.io
if you want to read more on LOOT version 0.12.3 on LOOT Team's page. Usually the LOOT version 0.12.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for LOOT version 0.12.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins000.exe. LOOT version 0.12.3's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2146816 bytes) and is called LOOT.exe.
LOOT version 0.12.3 contains of the executables below. They take 3.60 MB (3777233
bytes) on disk.
- LOOT.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
This data is about LOOT version 0.12.3 version 0.12.3
LOOT version 0.12.3 is an application marketed by the software company LOOT Team. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LOOT version 0.12.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOOT version 0.12.3". If it exists on your system the LOOT version 0.12.3 program will be found automatically. After you click LOOT version 0.12.3 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LOOT version 0.12.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOOT version 0.12.3:
- The publisher is: https://loot.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LOOT version 0.12.3.
8. After uninstalling LOOT version 0.12.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LOOT version 0.12.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOOT version 0.12.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.3 by LOOT Team from your PC, nor are we saying that LOOT version 0.12.3 by LOOT Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 20:33:53.563