LOOT version 0.12.2
LOOT version 0.12.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.2 from your PCLOOT Team
. More info about LOOT Team can be read here
. More data about the application LOOT version 0.12.2 can be found at https://loot.github.io
. Usually the LOOT version 0.12.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.2. The program's main executable file is titled LOOT.exe and its approximative size is 2.05 MB (2145280 bytes).
LOOT version 0.12.2 contains of the executables below. They take 3.60 MB (3775697
bytes) on disk.
- LOOT.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
The current page applies to LOOT version 0.12.2 version 0.12.2
LOOT version 0.12.2 is a program marketed by the software company LOOT Team. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall LOOT version 0.12.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LOOT version 0.12.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LOOT version 0.12.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOOT version 0.12.2". The LOOT version 0.12.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LOOT version 0.12.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LOOT version 0.12.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOOT version 0.12.2:
- The web site of the application is: https://loot.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LOOT version 0.12.2.
8. After uninstalling LOOT version 0.12.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LOOT version 0.12.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOOT version 0.12.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove LOOT version 0.12.2 by LOOT Team from your PC, we are not saying that LOOT version 0.12.2 by LOOT Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOOT version 0.12.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 13:08:27.463