LOOT version 0.10.2
This page is about LOOT version 0.10.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall LOOT version 0.10.2 from your systemLOOT Team
. You can read more on LOOT Team or check for application updates here
. Click on https://loot.github.io
to get more info about LOOT version 0.10.2 on LOOT Team's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LOOT version 0.10.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named LOOT.exe and occupies 2.69 MB (2820096 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LOOT version 0.10.2. They take an average of 4.05 MB (4249297
bytes) on disk.
- LOOT.exe (2.69 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.36 MB)
This page is about LOOT version 0.10.2 version 0.10.2
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall LOOT version 0.10.2.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall LOOT version 0.10.2:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
LOOT version 0.10.2 is a program marketed by LOOT Team. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase LOOT version 0.10.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LOOT version 0.10.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LOOT version 0.10.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "LOOT version 0.10.2". If it is installed on your PC the LOOT version 0.10.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select LOOT version 0.10.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LOOT version 0.10.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LOOT version 0.10.2:
- The publisher is: https://loot.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LOOT version 0.10.2.
8. After uninstalling LOOT version 0.10.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LOOT version 0.10.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOOT version 0.10.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LOOT version 0.10.2 by LOOT Team from your computer, nor are we saying that LOOT version 0.10.2 by LOOT Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LOOT version 0.10.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 03:10:17.943