LOOT is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LOOT from your PCLOOT Development Team
. More information about LOOT Development Team can be found here
. You can see more info related to LOOT at http://loot.github.io/
. Usually the LOOT program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LOOT. LOOT.exe is the LOOT's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.30 MB (6609920 bytes) on disk.
LOOT installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.43 MB (6739683
bytes) on disk.
- LOOT.exe (6.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (126.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.0
of LOOT. You can find here a few links to other LOOT releases:
When you're planning to uninstall LOOT you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall LOOT from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall LOOT:
LOOT is an application by LOOT Development Team. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove LOOT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LOOT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LOOT or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOOT". If it exists on your system the LOOT program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LOOT in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LOOT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOOT:
- The publisher is: http://loot.github.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LOOT.
8. After removing LOOT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LOOT that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LOOT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOOT by LOOT Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that LOOT by LOOT Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOOT in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:41:47.157