LOOT, версия 0.9.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove LOOT, версия 0.9.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LOOT, версия 0.9.0 from your systemLOOT Team
. You can read more on LOOT Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://loot.github.io
if you want to read more on LOOT, версия 0.9.0 on LOOT Team's website. LOOT, версия 0.9.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove LOOT, версия 0.9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins001.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.90 MB (3040256 bytes) on disk and is named LOOT.exe.
LOOT, версия 0.9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.12 MB (4318815
bytes) on disk.
- LOOT.exe (2.90 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.16 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to LOOT, версия 0.9.0 version 0.9.0
LOOT, версия 0.9.0 is an application offered by LOOT Team. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove LOOT, версия 0.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LOOT, версия 0.9.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LOOT, версия 0.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOOT, версия 0.9.0". If it exists on your system the LOOT, версия 0.9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LOOT, версия 0.9.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LOOT, версия 0.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOOT, версия 0.9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://loot.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOOT\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LOOT, версия 0.9.0.
8. After uninstalling LOOT, версия 0.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LOOT, версия 0.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOOT, версия 0.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LOOT, версия 0.9.0 by LOOT Team from your PC, we are not saying that LOOT, версия 0.9.0 by LOOT Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOOT, версия 0.9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:34:18.767