LOOP ACDSee sr3.1
This web page is about LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 from your computer呂瞳
. Open here
where you can read more on 呂瞳. Detailed information about LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 can be found at http://leo19844.myweb.hinet.net
. Usually the LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACDSee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACDSee\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. LOOP ACDSee sr3.1's main file takes around 1.78 MB (1866240 bytes) and its name is ACDSee.exe.
LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.33 MB (7681521
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- acd.exe (69.28 KB)
- ACDSee.exe (1.78 MB)
- PELite.exe (516.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.71 KB)
- FotoCanvas2.exe (1.96 MB)
- ACDPhotoEditor3.exe (2.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of LOOP ACDSee sr3.1.
LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 is an application offered by 呂瞳. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOOP ACDSee sr3.1". The LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LOOP ACDSee sr3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOOP ACDSee sr3.1:
- The publisher is: http://leo19844.myweb.hinet.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ACDSee\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LOOP ACDSee sr3.1.
8. After removing LOOP ACDSee sr3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 by 呂瞳 from your PC, nor are we saying that LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 by 呂瞳 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOOP ACDSee sr3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 06:08:22.583