LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 from your computerLOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
. More information on LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH can be found here
. More details about the application LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 can be found at http://www.logicdata.at/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOGICDATA ConfigTool folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LOGICDATA ConfigTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ConfigTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.56 MB (6876672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8. They take about 7.92 MB (8304289
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRestarter.exe (22.00 KB)
- ConfigTool.exe (6.56 MB)
- ConfigTool.vshost.exe (20.96 KB)
- devconx64.exe (80.00 KB)
- devconx86.exe (76.00 KB)
- DriveTestClient.exe (31.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 version 1.6.8
LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 is an application by LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8". If it is installed on your PC the LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.logicdata.at/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LOGICDATA ConfigTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8.
8. After removing LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 by LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 by LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LOGICDATA ConfigTool 1.6.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 02:13:00.090