You can find below details on how to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 from your PCMichael Speck
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Michael Speck. Detailed information about LMarbles 1.0.6 can be seen at http://lgames.sourceforge.net/index.php?project=LMarbles
. Usually the LMarbles 1.0.6 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\lmarbles directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for LMarbles 1.0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\lmarbles\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled lmarbles.exe and its approximative size is 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with LMarbles 1.0.6. They occupy about 179.04 KB (183340
bytes) on disk.
- lmarbles.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to LMarbles 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
LMarbles 1.0.6 is an application by Michael Speck. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove LMarbles 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LMarbles 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LMarbles 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "LMarbles 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the LMarbles 1.0.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LMarbles 1.0.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LMarbles 1.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LMarbles 1.0.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://lgames.sourceforge.net/index.php?project=LMarbles
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\lmarbles\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling LMarbles 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LMarbles 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LMarbles 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 by Michael Speck from your computer, nor are we saying that LMarbles 1.0.6 by Michael Speck is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:40:17.393