You can find below details on how to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 from your PCMichael Speck
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Michael Speck. Detailed information about LMarbles 1.0.6 can be seen at http://lgames.sourceforge.net/index.php?project=LMarbles
. Usually the LMarbles 1.0.6 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\lmarbles directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for LMarbles 1.0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\lmarbles\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled lmarbles.exe and its approximative size is 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with LMarbles 1.0.6. They occupy about 179.04 KB (183340
bytes) on disk.
- lmarbles.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to LMarbles 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
LMarbles 1.0.6 is an application by Michael Speck. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove LMarbles 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LMarbles 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LMarbles 1.0.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LMarbles 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the LMarbles 1.0.6 program will be found very quickly. When you click LMarbles 1.0.6 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LMarbles 1.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LMarbles 1.0.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://lgames.sourceforge.net/index.php?project=LMarbles
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\lmarbles\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling LMarbles 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LMarbles 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LMarbles 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 by Michael Speck from your computer, nor are we saying that LMarbles 1.0.6 by Michael Speck is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LMarbles 1.0.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:40:17.393