This web page is about LMMS 1.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LMMS 1.2.1 from your computerLMMS Developers
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on LMMS Developers. Detailed information about LMMS 1.2.1 can be found at https://lmms.io
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\LMMS folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\LMMS\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LMMS 1.2.1. lmms.exe is the LMMS 1.2.1's main executable file and it takes close to 3.61 MB (3788814 bytes) on disk.
LMMS 1.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 5.62 MB (5894539
bytes) on disk.
- lmms.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (524.34 KB)
- RemoteVstPlugin.exe (611.01 KB)
- RemoteZynAddSubFx.exe (921.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of LMMS 1.2.1.
LMMS 1.2.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\LMMS Project
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LMMS Developers
LMMS 1.2.1 is an application by the software company LMMS Developers. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall LMMS 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LMMS 1.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LMMS 1.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LMMS 1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the LMMS 1.2.1 app will be found automatically. After you select LMMS 1.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LMMS 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LMMS 1.2.1:
- The software company is: https://lmms.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LMMS\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LMMS 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling LMMS 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LMMS 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LMMS 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LMMS 1.2.1 by LMMS Developers from your computer, nor are we saying that LMMS 1.2.1 by LMMS Developers is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LMMS 1.2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 15:54:51.287