This page is about LMCorrect v1.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall LMCorrect v1.2.1 from your computerNUGEN Audio
. You can read more on NUGEN Audio or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nugenaudio.com
to get more data about LMCorrect v1.2.1 on NUGEN Audio's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NUGEN Audio\LMCorrect directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove LMCorrect v1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NUGEN Audio\LMCorrect\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. NUGEN LMCorrect.exe is the LMCorrect v1.2.1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.17 MB (1231872 bytes) on disk.
LMCorrect v1.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.88 MB (1970337
bytes) on disk.
- NUGEN LMCorrect.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.16 KB)
The current web page applies to LMCorrect v1.2.1 version 1.2.1
LMCorrect v1.2.1 is a program offered by the software company NUGEN Audio. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase LMCorrect v1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LMCorrect v1.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LMCorrect v1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LMCorrect v1.2.1". If it exists on your system the LMCorrect v1.2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LMCorrect v1.2.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LMCorrect v1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LMCorrect v1.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nugenaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NUGEN Audio\LMCorrect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LMCorrect v1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling LMCorrect v1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LMCorrect v1.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LMCorrect v1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LMCorrect v1.2.1 by NUGEN Audio from your PC, we are not saying that LMCorrect v1.2.1 by NUGEN Audio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LMCorrect v1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 01:31:30.620