This web page contains complete information on how to remove LLB iBanking for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LLB iBanking from your PCErgon Informatik AG
. Additional info about Ergon Informatik AG can be seen here
. More details about LLB iBanking can be found at www.ergon.ch
. LLB iBanking is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LLB iBanking folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing LLB iBanking is C:\Program Files (x86)\LLB iBanking\LLB iBankingUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 298.07 KB (305220 bytes) on disk and is named LLB iBanking.exe.
The executable files below are part of LLB iBanking. They occupy an average of 5.35 MB (5605695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Konfiguration.exe (297.94 KB)
- LLB iBanking.exe (298.07 KB)
- LLB iBankingUninstall.exe (3.12 MB)
- updater.exe (337.64 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The current page applies to LLB iBanking version 1.13.2
LLB iBanking is a program marketed by the software company Ergon Informatik AG. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall LLB iBanking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LLB iBanking from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LLB iBanking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LLB iBanking". The LLB iBanking app will be found very quickly. After you select LLB iBanking in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LLB iBanking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LLB iBanking:
- The web site of the application is: www.ergon.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LLB iBanking\LLB iBankingUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LLB iBanking.
8. After uninstalling LLB iBanking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LLB iBanking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LLB iBanking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LLB iBanking by Ergon Informatik AG from your computer, we are not saying that LLB iBanking by Ergon Informatik AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LLB iBanking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:23:36.393