This page is about LJDXPHelperUI for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI from your PCHP
. Further information on HP can be found here
. Detailed information about LJDXPHelperUI can be found at http://www.HP.com
. Usually the LJDXPHelperUI application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Common\LJDXPHelper directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 37.28 KB (38176 bytes) on disk and is labeled LJDxpHelperUI.exe.
LJDXPHelperUI contains of the executables below. They take 53.56 KB (54848
bytes) on disk.
- LJDxpHelper.exe (16.28 KB)
- LJDxpHelperUI.exe (37.28 KB)
The current web page applies to LJDXPHelperUI version 120.063.006
only. Click on the links below for other LJDXPHelperUI versions:
LJDXPHelperUI is a program marketed by HP. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove LJDXPHelperUI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LJDXPHelperUI or simply activate the Search field and type in "LJDXPHelperUI". If it is installed on your PC the LJDXPHelperUI program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LJDXPHelperUI in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LJDXPHelperUI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LJDXPHelperUI.
8. After removing LJDXPHelperUI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LJDXPHelperUI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LJDXPHelperUI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that LJDXPHelperUI by HP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LJDXPHelperUI in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:22:58.880