LISREL8.80 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LISREL8.80 from your systemScientific Software International, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Scientific Software International, Inc.. More information about LISREL8.80 can be found at http://www.ssicentral.com
. LISREL8.80 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\LISREL88 folder, regulated by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove LISREL8.80. LISREL8.80's primary file takes around 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) and is named LisWin32.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with LISREL8.80. They take about 7.53 MB (7896977
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CATFIRM.EXE (1,013.97 KB)
- CONFIRM.EXE (943.45 KB)
- lisrel88.exe (1.34 MB)
- LisWin32.exe (56.00 KB)
- MapGlim.exe (956.04 KB)
- multilev8.exe (1.18 MB)
- prelis28.exe (1.06 MB)
- SURVEYGLIM.exe (1.05 MB)
The current page applies to LISREL8.80 version 8.8.0
LISREL8.80 is an application offered by the software company Scientific Software International, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall LISREL8.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall LISREL8.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LISREL8.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LISREL8.80". The LISREL8.80 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LISREL8.80 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LISREL8.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LISREL8.80:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ssicentral.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LISREL8.80.
8. After removing LISREL8.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LISREL8.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LISREL8.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LISREL8.80 by Scientific Software International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that LISREL8.80 by Scientific Software International, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LISREL8.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 09:13:18.883