This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LINE for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LINE from your computerNHN Japan
. More information about NHN Japan can be found here
. Detailed information about LINE can be seen at http://line.naver.jp
. LINE is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove LINE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Line.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.44 MB (3610304 bytes) on disk.
LINE is comprised of the following executables which take 6.51 MB (6821632
bytes) on disk:
- Line.exe (3.44 MB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (1,013.69 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (123.50 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.16 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (810.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of LINE. For other LINE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LINE is a program released by the software company NHN Japan. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LINE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LINE". If it exists on your system the LINE app will be found automatically. After you click LINE in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LINE:
- The web site of the application is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LINE.
8. After removing LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LINE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LINE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LINE by NHN Japan from your computer, nor are we saying that LINE by NHN Japan is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LINE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:35:09.207