This web page contains detailed information on how to remove LINE for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LINE from your computerNHN Japan
. More information about NHN Japan can be found here
. Detailed information about LINE can be seen at http://line.naver.jp
. LINE is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove LINE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Line.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.44 MB (3610304 bytes) on disk.
LINE is comprised of the following executables which take 6.51 MB (6821632
bytes) on disk:
- Line.exe (3.44 MB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (1,013.69 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (123.50 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.16 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (810.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of LINE. For other LINE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LINE is a program released by the software company NHN Japan. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LINE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LINE or simply activate the Search field and type in "LINE". If it is installed on your PC the LINE program will be found automatically. When you select LINE in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LINE:
- The web site of the program is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LINE.
8. After removing LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LINE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LINE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LINE by NHN Japan from your computer, nor are we saying that LINE by NHN Japan is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LINE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:35:09.207