LIMBO version LIMBO
LIMBO version LIMBO is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LIMBO version LIMBO from your PCModern, Inc.
. You can find out more on Modern, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mgi.ir/
to get more facts about LIMBO version LIMBO on Modern, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\LIMBO directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for LIMBO version LIMBO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\LIMBO\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named limbo.exe and occupies 4.94 MB (5177344 bytes).
LIMBO version LIMBO contains of the executables below. They take 5.93 MB (6218038
bytes) on disk.
- limbo.exe (4.94 MB)
- limbo_lang.exe (274.00 KB)
- TDU.exe (44.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
LIMBO version LIMBO is an application marketed by Modern, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove LIMBO version LIMBO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LIMBO version LIMBO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LIMBO version LIMBO or simply activate the Search field and type in "LIMBO version LIMBO". The LIMBO version LIMBO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LIMBO version LIMBO in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LIMBO version LIMBO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LIMBO version LIMBO:
- The publisher is: http://www.mgi.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\LIMBO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LIMBO version LIMBO.
8. After uninstalling LIMBO version LIMBO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LIMBO version LIMBO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LIMBO version LIMBO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LIMBO version LIMBO by Modern, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that LIMBO version LIMBO by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LIMBO version LIMBO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-03 07:51:21.030