LIFEx version 5.10
This page is about LIFEx version 5.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LIFEx version 5.10 from your systemIMIV, CEA, Inserm, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, University Paris Saclay, CEA-SHFJ, 91400 Orsay
. More information on IMIV, CEA, Inserm, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, University Paris Saclay, CEA-SHFJ, 91400 Orsay can be seen here
. Please open https://www.lifexsoft.org
if you want to read more on LIFEx version 5.10 on IMIV, CEA, Inserm, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, University Paris Saclay, CEA-SHFJ, 91400 Orsay's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LIFEx directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. LIFEx version 5.10's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LIFEx\unins000.exe. LIFEx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.96 MB (3108210 bytes) on disk.
LIFEx version 5.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.48 MB (5748463
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LIFEx.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (775.16 KB)
- lhsol.exe (325.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (34.37 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (16.37 KB)
- java.exe (202.87 KB)
- javacpl.exe (82.87 KB)
- javaw.exe (203.37 KB)
- javaws.exe (345.87 KB)
- jjs.exe (16.37 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (120.87 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.87 KB)
- klist.exe (16.87 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.87 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.87 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.87 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.87 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.37 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.87 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.87 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (74.37 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.87 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10
of LIFEx version 5.10.
LIFEx version 5.10 is an application marketed by the software company IMIV, CEA, Inserm, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, University Paris Saclay, CEA-SHFJ, 91400 Orsay. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove LIFEx version 5.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase LIFEx version 5.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LIFEx version 5.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LIFEx version 5.10". If it exists on your system the LIFEx version 5.10 application will be found very quickly. When you click LIFEx version 5.10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LIFEx version 5.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LIFEx version 5.10:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.lifexsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LIFEx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LIFEx version 5.10.
8. After removing LIFEx version 5.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LIFEx version 5.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LIFEx version 5.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LIFEx version 5.10 by IMIV, CEA, Inserm, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, University Paris Saclay, CEA-SHFJ, 91400 Orsay from your computer, nor are we saying that LIFEx version 5.10 by IMIV, CEA, Inserm, CNRS, Univ. Paris-Sud, University Paris Saclay, CEA-SHFJ, 91400 Orsay is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LIFEx version 5.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 15:07:52.473