LGE Tool 2.11
This page is about LGE Tool 2.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall LGE Tool 2.11 from your PCLGETool.com
. Go over here
for more info on LGETool.com. Please follow http://www.lgetool.net
if you want to read more on LGE Tool 2.11 on LGETool.com's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LGE Tool folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. LGE Tool 2.11's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LGE Tool\unins000.exe". adb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 187.00 KB (191488 bytes) on disk.
LGE Tool 2.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 884.78 KB (906014
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current web page applies to LGE Tool 2.11 version 2.11
LGE Tool 2.11 is a program marketed by LGETool.com. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase LGE Tool 2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LGE Tool 2.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LGE Tool 2.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "LGE Tool 2.11". If it is installed on your PC the LGE Tool 2.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LGE Tool 2.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LGE Tool 2.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LGE Tool 2.11:
- The software company is: http://www.lgetool.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LGE Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LGE Tool 2.11.
8. After uninstalling LGE Tool 2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LGE Tool 2.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LGE Tool 2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LGE Tool 2.11 by LGETool.com from your computer, nor are we saying that LGE Tool 2.11 by LGETool.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LGE Tool 2.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:17:38.190