LG On-Screen Phone
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone from your systemLG Electronics
. You can find out more on LG Electronics or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to LG On-Screen Phone at http://www.lgmobile.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LG On-Screen Phone directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LG On-Screen Phone by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LG On-Screen Phone\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 795.86 KB (814960 bytes) on disk and is titled LGOsp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in LG On-Screen Phone. They take 2.00 MB (2099306
bytes) on disk.
- LGBTConServerW32.exe (28.50 KB)
- LGOsp.exe (795.86 KB)
- OSPExeMgr.exe (93.86 KB)
- OSPLiveUpdate.exe (706.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (425.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.05.20111013
of LG On-Screen Phone. For other LG On-Screen Phone versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LG On-Screen Phone is an application by LG Electronics. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LG On-Screen Phone from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LG On-Screen Phone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LG On-Screen Phone". The LG On-Screen Phone program will be found automatically. When you select LG On-Screen Phone in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LG On-Screen Phone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LG On-Screen Phone:
- The publisher is: http://www.lgmobile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LG On-Screen Phone\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LG On-Screen Phone.
8. After removing LG On-Screen Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LG On-Screen Phone which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG On-Screen Phone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone by LG Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that LG On-Screen Phone by LG Electronics is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG On-Screen Phone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:21:49.783