LG 2-3G Tool v8.9
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 from your systemz3x-team
. You can find out more on z3x-team or check for application updates here
. More details about LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 can be seen at http://z3x-team.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 is C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 31.81 MB (33360384 bytes) on disk and is named lgtool.exe.
LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 is composed of the following executables which take 33.91 MB (35559249
bytes) on disk:
- lgtool.exe (31.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- adb.exe (565.05 KB)
- dumper.exe (884.00 KB)
This data is about LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 version 238.9
LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 is a program offered by z3x-team. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LG 2-3G Tool v8.9". If it exists on your system the LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LG 2-3G Tool v8.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LG 2-3G Tool v8.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v8.9.
8. After removing LG 2-3G Tool v8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 by z3x-team from your PC, nor are we saying that LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 by z3x-team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LG 2-3G Tool v8.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-28 12:09:59.773