LG 2-3G Tool v4.4
LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 from your systemz3x-team
. Go over here
where you can read more on z3x-team. You can get more details on LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 at http://z3x-team.com
. LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool folder, depending on the user's option. LG 2-3G Tool v4.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled lgtool.exe and its approximative size is 8.09 MB (8484864 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LG 2-3G Tool v4.4. They take about 10.19 MB (10683729
bytes) on disk.
- lgtool.exe (8.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- adb.exe (565.05 KB)
- dumper.exe (884.00 KB)
This web page is about LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 version 234.4
LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 is an application marketed by the software company z3x-team. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LG 2-3G Tool v4.4". If it exists on your system the LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LG 2-3G Tool v4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LG 2-3G Tool v4.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Z3X\LG\LGTool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v4.4.
8. After removing LG 2-3G Tool v4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 by z3x-team from your PC, we are not saying that LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 by z3x-team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG 2-3G Tool v4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 08:22:11.500