LEVEL 22 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LEVEL 22 from your computerNoego
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Noego. Please follow http://www.noego-games.com
if you want to read more on LEVEL 22 on Noego's web page. Usually the LEVEL 22 program is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\LEVEL 22 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for LEVEL 22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the LEVEL 22's main executable file and it occupies about 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) on disk.
LEVEL 22 contains of the executables below. They take 91.55 MB (95996592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DisplayFusionLauncher.exe (4.68 MB)
- DisplayFusionSetup.exe (20.10 MB)
- UninstallInno.exe (52.38 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
The current web page applies to LEVEL 22 version 22
LEVEL 22 is an application released by Noego. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall LEVEL 22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LEVEL 22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LEVEL 22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LEVEL 22". If it is installed on your PC the LEVEL 22 program will be found automatically. When you select LEVEL 22 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LEVEL 22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LEVEL 22:
- The publisher is: http://www.noego-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LEVEL 22.
8. After removing LEVEL 22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LEVEL 22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LEVEL 22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LEVEL 22 by Noego from your PC, nor are we saying that LEVEL 22 by Noego is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LEVEL 22 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 04:35:04.360