LENOVO Scan Assistant
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LENOVO Scan Assistant for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall LENOVO Scan Assistant from your systemLenovo (Beijing) Limited
. More information about Lenovo (Beijing) Limited can be found here
. Further information about LENOVO Scan Assistant can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LENOVO\Scan Assistant folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. LENOVO Scan Assistant's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LENOVO\Scan Assistant\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1201664 bytes) on disk and is labeled SAScan.exe.
LENOVO Scan Assistant is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.96 MB (5196102
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ICCUpdater.exe (231.08 KB)
- ImageEng.exe (30.50 KB)
- SALocaleCache.exe (140.50 KB)
- SAProc.exe (1.08 MB)
- SAScan.exe (1.15 MB)
- SAStitch.exe (572.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (179.66 KB)
- USDAgent.exe (1.60 MB)
The current web page applies to LENOVO Scan Assistant version 1.04.26.03
LENOVO Scan Assistant is a program offered by Lenovo (Beijing) Limited. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase LENOVO Scan Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LENOVO Scan Assistant from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LENOVO Scan Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "LENOVO Scan Assistant". If it is installed on your PC the LENOVO Scan Assistant program will be found very quickly. When you select LENOVO Scan Assistant in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LENOVO Scan Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LENOVO Scan Assistant:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LENOVO\Scan Assistant\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LENOVO Scan Assistant.
8. After removing LENOVO Scan Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LENOVO Scan Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LENOVO Scan Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove LENOVO Scan Assistant by Lenovo (Beijing) Limited from your computer, we are not saying that LENOVO Scan Assistant by Lenovo (Beijing) Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LENOVO Scan Assistant supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:02:38.717