LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 from your PCR.G. ReCoding | BAV
. Open here
where you can find out more on R.G. ReCoding | BAV. Usually the LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 14.14 MB (14827520 bytes) on disk and is labeled LEGOHarryPotter.exe.
LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 contains of the executables below. They take 15.58 MB (16335599
bytes) on disk.
- LEGOHarryPotter.exe (14.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
This web page is about LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 version 14
LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 is an application marketed by the software company R.G. ReCoding | BAV. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4". If it is installed on your PC the LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 app will be found very quickly. When you select LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4.
8. After removing LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 by R.G. ReCoding | BAV from your computer, nor are we saying that LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 by R.G. ReCoding | BAV is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LEGO Harry Potter_Years 1-4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 16:24:55.037