LEGO Digital Designer
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LEGO Digital Designer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall LEGO Digital Designer from your systemLEGO A/S
. You can find out more on LEGO A/S or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Company\LEGO Digital Designer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Company\LEGO Digital Designer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LEGO Digital Designer. LDD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.93 MB (8319352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of LEGO Digital Designer. They occupy an average of 8.06 MB (8454781
bytes) on disk.
- LDD.exe (7.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of LEGO Digital Designer. You can find below info on other releases of LEGO Digital Designer:
LEGO Digital Designer is an application released by LEGO A/S. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove LEGO Digital Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LEGO Digital Designer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LEGO Digital Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "LEGO Digital Designer". If it is installed on your PC the LEGO Digital Designer app will be found automatically. After you select LEGO Digital Designer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LEGO Digital Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LEGO Digital Designer.
8. After removing LEGO Digital Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LEGO Digital Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LEGO Digital Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LEGO Digital Designer by LEGO A/S from your computer, we are not saying that LEGO Digital Designer by LEGO A/S is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LEGO Digital Designer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-13 19:58:33.027