This web page contains complete information on how to remove LDPlayer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall LDPlayer from your computerXUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED
. More info about XUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED can be seen here
. Detailed information about LDPlayer can be found at https://www.ldplayer.net
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\LDPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). LDPlayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LDPlayer\dnuninst.exe. dnplayer.exe is the LDPlayer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.40 MB (2513080 bytes) on disk.
LDPlayer is composed of the following executables which take 367.58 MB (385440776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (652.99 KB)
- aapt.exe (850.49 KB)
- adb.exe (811.49 KB)
- bugreport.exe (223.68 KB)
- dnconsole.exe (453.18 KB)
- dnmultiplayer.exe (1.17 MB)
- dnplayer.exe (2.40 MB)
- dnrepairer.exe (49.35 MB)
- dnuninst.exe (2.29 MB)
- dnunzip.exe (230.18 KB)
- driverconfig.exe (42.18 KB)
- ld.exe (31.68 KB)
- ldcam.exe (55.19 KB)
- ldconsole.exe (453.19 KB)
- ldnews.exe (1.25 MB)
- LDPlayer.exe (305.85 MB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.38 MB)
- ldrecord.exe (195.69 KB)
This info is about LDPlayer version 3.95
alone. You can find here a few links to other LDPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling LDPlayer we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LDPlayer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall LDPlayer:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\LDPlayer.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\LDPlayer4.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer\LDMultiPlayer.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer\LDPlayer.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer\LDUninstaller.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer4\LDMultiPlayer4.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer4\LDPlayer4.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LDPlayer4\LDUninstaller4.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\ChangZhi\LDPlayer\dnmultiplayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\ChangZhi\LDPlayer\dnplayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\ChangZhi\LDPlayer\dnrepairer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\ChangZhi\LDPlayer\dnuninst.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\ChangZhi\LDPlayer\dnunzip.exe
LDPlayer is an application offered by XUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove LDPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LDPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LDPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "LDPlayer". If it exists on your system the LDPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LDPlayer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LDPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LDPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.ldplayer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LDPlayer\dnuninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LDPlayer.
8. After uninstalling LDPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LDPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LDPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LDPlayer by XUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that LDPlayer by XUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LDPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:47:50.963