LCMC version 1.7.13
LCMC version 1.7.13 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LCMC version 1.7.13 from your PCRasto Levrinc
. Additional info about Rasto Levrinc can be found here
. Please follow http://lcmc.sf.net
if you want to read more on LCMC version 1.7.13 on Rasto Levrinc's website. LCMC version 1.7.13 is normally set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\LCMC directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. LCMC version 1.7.13's complete uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\LCMC\unins000.exe. lcmc-1.7.13-windows.exe is the LCMC version 1.7.13's primary executable file and it occupies around 16.87 MB (17687722 bytes) on disk.
LCMC version 1.7.13 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.56 MB (18407755
bytes) on disk.
- lcmc-1.7.13-windows.exe (16.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current web page applies to LCMC version 1.7.13 version 1.7.13
LCMC version 1.7.13 is a program marketed by Rasto Levrinc. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall LCMC version 1.7.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LCMC version 1.7.13 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LCMC version 1.7.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LCMC version 1.7.13". If it is installed on your PC the LCMC version 1.7.13 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LCMC version 1.7.13 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LCMC version 1.7.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LCMC version 1.7.13:
- The software company is: http://lcmc.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\LCMC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LCMC version 1.7.13.
8. After removing LCMC version 1.7.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LCMC version 1.7.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LCMC version 1.7.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LCMC version 1.7.13 by Rasto Levrinc from your PC, nor are we saying that LCMC version 1.7.13 by Rasto Levrinc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LCMC version 1.7.13 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 10:36:36.043