LCD-Test is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LCD-Test from your systemPackard Bell B.V.
. More info about Packard Bell B.V. can be read here
. More details about the software LCD-Test can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\LCD-Test directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LCD-Test by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LCD-Test\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. lcd-test.exe is the LCD-Test's primary executable file and it occupies about 18.31 KB (18752 bytes) on disk.
LCD-Test installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 699.33 KB (716116
bytes) on disk.
- lcd-test.exe (18.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
The current page applies to LCD-Test version 1.3.3
LCD-Test is an application by the software company Packard Bell B.V.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LCD-Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LCD-Test from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LCD-Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "LCD-Test". If it is installed on your PC the LCD-Test application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LCD-Test in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LCD-Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LCD-Test:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LCD-Test\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LCD-Test.
8. After removing LCD-Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LCD-Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LCD-Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LCD-Test by Packard Bell B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that LCD-Test by Packard Bell B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LCD-Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-08 19:31:00.923