LCD-Test is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LCD-Test from your systemPackard Bell B.V.
. More info about Packard Bell B.V. can be read here
. More details about the software LCD-Test can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\LCD-Test directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall LCD-Test by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LCD-Test\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. lcd-test.exe is the LCD-Test's primary executable file and it occupies about 18.31 KB (18752 bytes) on disk.
LCD-Test installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 699.33 KB (716116
bytes) on disk.
- lcd-test.exe (18.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
The current page applies to LCD-Test version 1.3.3
LCD-Test is an application by the software company Packard Bell B.V.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LCD-Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LCD-Test from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LCD-Test or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LCD-Test". The LCD-Test program will be found very quickly. After you select LCD-Test in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LCD-Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LCD-Test:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LCD-Test\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LCD-Test.
8. After removing LCD-Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LCD-Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LCD-Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LCD-Test by Packard Bell B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that LCD-Test by Packard Bell B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LCD-Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 19:31:00.923