This info is about LBOFv2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall LBOFv2 from your computerOuest-France
. You can find out more on Ouest-France or check for application updates here
. LBOFv2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LBOFv2 directory, subject to the user's choice. LBOFv2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LBOFv2\unins000.exe". LBOFv2's primary file takes around 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) and its name is Lanceur_Lbofv2.exe.
The following executables are installed together with LBOFv2. They take about 2.61 MB (2739615
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lanceur_Lbofv2.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.97 KB)
- LBOFv2.exe (26.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.06 KB)
- java.exe (201.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.06 KB)
- LBOFv2.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.06 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.56 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.06 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.56 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
This data is about LBOFv2 version 2
LBOFv2 is an application released by Ouest-France. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase LBOFv2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LBOFv2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LBOFv2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LBOFv2". The LBOFv2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LBOFv2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about LBOFv2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LBOFv2.
8. After removing LBOFv2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LBOFv2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LBOFv2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LBOFv2 by Ouest-France from your computer, we are not saying that LBOFv2 by Ouest-France is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LBOFv2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:10:23.753