LAppS is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall LAppS from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Usually the LAppS application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall LAppS. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and it has a size of 4.61 MB (4833800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of LAppS. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5430304
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.51 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (141.01 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.01 KB)
This page is about LAppS version 1.0
LAppS is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall LAppS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LAppS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LAppS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LAppS". The LAppS app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select LAppS in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding LAppS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAppS.
8. After removing LAppS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAppS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LAppS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LAppS by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that LAppS by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAppS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 15:08:15.793