This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall LAV Filters for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall LAV Filters from your PCHendrik Leppkes
. Further information on Hendrik Leppkes can be found here
. More information about the app LAV Filters can be seen at http://1f0.de/
. LAV Filters is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove LAV Filters by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MediaPlayerDotNet.exe is the LAV Filters's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.20 MB (1254104 bytes) on disk.
LAV Filters is composed of the following executables which take 21.69 MB (22744728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.08 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.16 MB)
- shoukaku.exe (12.02 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (766.54 KB)
- MediaPlayerDotNet.exe (1.20 MB)
- fxc.exe (133.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.40 KB)
- zuikaku.exe (246.94 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.70.288
of LAV Filters.
LAV Filters is an application released by the software company Hendrik Leppkes. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall LAV Filters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LAV Filters from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LAV Filters or simply click the Search field and type in "LAV Filters". The LAV Filters program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LAV Filters in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LAV Filters, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAV Filters:
- The web site of the application is: http://1f0.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAV Filters.
8. After uninstalling LAV Filters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LAV Filters which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LAV Filters using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LAV Filters by Hendrik Leppkes from your PC, nor are we saying that LAV Filters by Hendrik Leppkes is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAV Filters supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:13:49.980