LAV Filters 0.71.0-35
LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 from your computerHendrik Leppkes
. More data about Hendrik Leppkes can be read here
. Please follow http://1f0.de/
if you want to read more on LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 on Hendrik Leppkes's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. LAV Filters 0.71.0-35's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1185464 bytes) on disk.
LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.13 MB (1185464
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 version 0.71.035
LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 is an application offered by the software company Hendrik Leppkes. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LAV Filters 0.71.0-35". If it is installed on your PC the LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LAV Filters 0.71.0-35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAV Filters 0.71.0-35:
- The web site of the program is: http://1f0.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAV Filters 0.71.0-35.
8. After uninstalling LAV Filters 0.71.0-35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 by Hendrik Leppkes from your computer, we are not saying that LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 by Hendrik Leppkes is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAV Filters 0.71.0-35 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 03:03:06.840