LAV Filters 0.64.0-11
This page is about LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 from your PCHendrik Leppkes
. More information on Hendrik Leppkes can be seen here
. Click on http://1f0.de/
to get more data about LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 on Hendrik Leppkes's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerraTV\Codec\LAV Filters folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerraTV\Codec\LAV Filters\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the LAV Filters 0.64.0-11's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.14 MB (1196193 bytes) on disk.
LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.14 MB (1196193
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 0.64.011
of LAV Filters 0.64.0-11.
LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 is a program offered by the software company Hendrik Leppkes. Some users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LAV Filters 0.64.0-11". The LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 app will be found very quickly. When you select LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LAV Filters 0.64.0-11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LAV Filters 0.64.0-11:
- The web site of the program is: http://1f0.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TerraTV\Codec\LAV Filters\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LAV Filters 0.64.0-11.
8. After removing LAV Filters 0.64.0-11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 by Hendrik Leppkes from your PC, nor are we saying that LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 by Hendrik Leppkes is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAV Filters 0.64.0-11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:53:05.960