LAV Filters 0.51.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall LAV Filters 0.51.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall LAV Filters 0.51.2 from your systemHendrik Leppkes
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Hendrik Leppkes. More details about the software LAV Filters 0.51.2 can be found at http://1f0.de/
. LAV Filters 0.51.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for LAV Filters 0.51.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1174939 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in LAV Filters 0.51.2. They occupy 1.12 MB (1174939
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to LAV Filters 0.51.2 version 0.51.2
LAV Filters 0.51.2 is an application marketed by the software company Hendrik Leppkes. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall LAV Filters 0.51.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete LAV Filters 0.51.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LAV Filters 0.51.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LAV Filters 0.51.2". If it exists on your system the LAV Filters 0.51.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select LAV Filters 0.51.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LAV Filters 0.51.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAV Filters 0.51.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://1f0.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LAV Filters 0.51.2.
8. After removing LAV Filters 0.51.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong LAV Filters 0.51.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LAV Filters 0.51.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LAV Filters 0.51.2 by Hendrik Leppkes from your PC, nor are we saying that LAV Filters 0.51.2 by Hendrik Leppkes is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LAV Filters 0.51.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-08 10:12:24.227