LATS-MultiV is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall LATS-MultiV from your computerLGE
. Open here
where you can find out more on LGE. Please open http://www.LGE.com
if you want to read more on LATS-MultiV on LGE's website. LATS-MultiV is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LGE\LATS-MultiV folder, regulated by the user's decision. LATS_AutoUpdate.exe is the LATS-MultiV's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in LATS-MultiV. They occupy 22.56 MB (23654400
bytes) on disk.
- LATS_AutoUpdate.exe (408.00 KB)
- LATS_MultiV.exe (22.12 MB)
- Restart.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of LATS-MultiV. You can find here a few links to other LATS-MultiV releases:
LATS-MultiV is an application by the software company LGE. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove LATS-MultiV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LATS-MultiV from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LATS-MultiV or simply click the Search field and type in "LATS-MultiV". The LATS-MultiV program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LATS-MultiV in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LATS-MultiV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LATS-MultiV.
8. After uninstalling LATS-MultiV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LATS-MultiV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LATS-MultiV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LATS-MultiV by LGE from your computer, we are not saying that LATS-MultiV by LGE is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LATS-MultiV supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 05:12:07.450