LANguard Network Scanner 2.0
LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 from your computerGFI Software Ltd.
. More info about GFI Software Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details on LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 at http://www.gfi.com/languard/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GFI\LANguard Network Scanner folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\GFI\LANguard Network Scanner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LANguard Network Scanner 2.0. The application's main executable file is titled Languard.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1718272 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in LANguard Network Scanner 2.0. They take 1.71 MB (1791020
bytes) on disk.
- Languard.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of LANguard Network Scanner 2.0.
LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 is a program marketed by GFI Software Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LANguard Network Scanner 2.0". If it exists on your system the LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LANguard Network Scanner 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LANguard Network Scanner 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gfi.com/languard/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GFI\LANguard Network Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LANguard Network Scanner 2.0.
8. After removing LANguard Network Scanner 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 by GFI Software Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 by GFI Software Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LANguard Network Scanner 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-25 14:38:34.233