This web page is about LAND 8.3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall LAND 8.3.1 from your systemCompeGPS TEAM, S.L.
. You can find out more on CompeGPS TEAM, S.L. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about LAND 8.3.1 at http://www.compegps.com
. LAND 8.3.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TwoNav Land directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove LAND 8.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TwoNav Land\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. LAND.exe is the LAND 8.3.1's main executable file and it takes close to 5.82 MB (6099736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in LAND 8.3.1. They occupy 7.06 MB (7403536
bytes) on disk.
- CompeActiveSyncNotif.exe (48.23 KB)
- CompeGPSDev.exe (65.73 KB)
- LAND.exe (5.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to LAND 8.3.1 version 8.3.1
LAND 8.3.1 is a program by the software company CompeGPS TEAM, S.L.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall LAND 8.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove LAND 8.3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LAND 8.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LAND 8.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the LAND 8.3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LAND 8.3.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LAND 8.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAND 8.3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.compegps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TwoNav Land\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LAND 8.3.1.
8. After uninstalling LAND 8.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAND 8.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LAND 8.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LAND 8.3.1 by CompeGPS TEAM, S.L. from your PC, we are not saying that LAND 8.3.1 by CompeGPS TEAM, S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LAND 8.3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 17:18:13.680