LAN livery for FSX v1.0
LAN livery for FSX v1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall LAN livery for FSX v1.0 from your systemFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. You can read more on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.flightsimlabs.com
to get more information about LAN livery for FSX v1.0 on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\LAN folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove LAN livery for FSX v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\LAN\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 708.18 KB (725174 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with LAN livery for FSX v1.0. They occupy about 708.18 KB (725174
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.0.0
of LAN livery for FSX v1.0.
LAN livery for FSX v1.0 is an application by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase LAN livery for FSX v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase LAN livery for FSX v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LAN livery for FSX v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "LAN livery for FSX v1.0". If it exists on your system the LAN livery for FSX v1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select LAN livery for FSX v1.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about LAN livery for FSX v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAN livery for FSX v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\LAN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAN livery for FSX v1.0.
8. After removing LAN livery for FSX v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAN livery for FSX v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LAN livery for FSX v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LAN livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that LAN livery for FSX v1.0 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LAN livery for FSX v1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:56:08.747